See how designer Philippe Beauparlant added a multipurpose carport — which doubles as a dining area and parking garage — to maximize function on his narrow lot. String lights and speakers make the area ideal for entertaining when the carport isn’t in use. A table and chairs are hidden behind Jackson Pollock-inspired sliding doors, and can easily be brought out to create a dining area. Heaters and ceiling fans mean this double-duty carport is perfect for all-season entertaining.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H’s YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome
LOOKING FOR THE GORGEOUS WALL DECOR IDEAS?
Great, Fun and Humorous Wall Art Decors. Digital Instant Download Files to make your home cozy and cute.Just download it and print size you need.