⬇ READ ME ⬇
Are your fan of the nordic decor or scandinavian decor style? Do you like the monochrome style decoration? If you do, you can’t miss this tutorial! I’ll show you step-by-step an easy an unexpensive way of making your own lightbox, using the type of letters you love and with every symbol you can imagine!
– LED lightbulb
– lightbulb socket (same size as your lightbulb)
– electric cable with on-and-off switch
– 3 A4 size white foamboard
– 1 A4 size plastic cover sheet
– adhesive white tape
– hot glue and cyanoacrilate glue
– 5 acetate sheet A4 size
– black permanent marker
Hope like it, share it with your friends and subscribe if you don’t want to miss any of my tutorials!
If you make one like this, don’t forget to share it with me in my social network:
LOOKING FOR THE GORGEOUS WALL DECOR IDEAS?
Digital Instant Download Files in any size to make your home cozy and cute